|Easter card featuring the Masking Tape technique and using the Papaya Collage, Petite Petals, Lacy and Lovely and Blessed Easter stamp sets.|
- I used Soft Sky, Pistachio Pudding and Pink Pirhouette ink for my masking tape background.
- I die cut the oval after I had applied the ink so that I could get the best possible coverage. I also stamped a doily from the Lacy and Lovely set in Sahara Sand ink to add a little bit of interest.
- The foliage is from the Papaya Collage stamp set and is heat embossed in pewter.
- The flowers are stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe and are punched with the Petite Petals punch.
- The sentiment is from the Blessed Easter set in the Occasions catty and is punched with the Bracket Label punch.
- The background is embossed using the Beautifully Baroque TIEF.
I left the inside fairly simple, stamping the foliage in Sahara Sand and the flowers in Crisp Cantaloupe.
Just a friendly reminder that today is the LAST DAY of SALE-A-BRATION!! Last chance to earn fabulous freebies...after today they are gone for good! Be sure to get your order in before midnight to qualify for your free Sale-a-bration rewards.