Here is the card I designed....
|Christmas card featuring the Festival of Trees and Good Greetings stamp sets|
- The background paper is from the All is Calm Specialty DSP pack...love the silver shimmer!
- The larger trees are die cut from Lost Lagoon card stock with the Perfect Pennants Bigz L die (retired). I embossed them with the Decorative Dots TIEF and then sponged them lightly with Whisper White Craft ink. Then I sponged around the edges with Lost Lagoon ink.
- The "snow" was cut free-hand from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper
- The tree images are from the Festival of Trees stamp set. I heat embossed them in silver on Brushed Silver card stock and then punched them with the Tree punch. To create a focal point I added rhinestones and a little silver glimmer star to the centre tree.
- The sentiment is from the Good Greetings (retired) hostess set and is stamped in Lost Lagoon ink. I added a Basics Glimmer Brad (retired) and some silver metallic ribbon to highlight it.
- The entire card front is mounted on a Lost Lagoon card base.
This sketch is SO versatile! Check out the projects by the rest of the Design Team and then give it a go. We'd love to see your take on it!