Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator to save money, earn money or just enjoy the benefits of being part of the Stampin' Up! community.
- Great Start-up Offer - become a Demonstrator and receive $165 worth of product, of your choice, for $135, and pay no shipping fees or HST on the order.
- On-going 20-25% Product Discount - every time you buy Stampin' Up! products as a Demonstrator, you save 20% off the retail price. Once you reach the title of Bronze Elite ($2400 in sales), you'll save 25%!
- Purchase Rewards - qualify for "Stampin' Rewards" that can be redeemed for free product, and earn additional rewards related to your purchases.
- Reduce your hobby costs - sell Stampin' Up! products, and use the 20-25% cash commission you earn to offset the cost of your own purchases.
- Earn 20-25% Commission - demonstrate Stampin' Up! products and earn 20% cash commission on the products you sell - a $200 order earns you $40 instant income! Once your career sales reach $2400, your commission jumps to 25% on every dollar you sell!
- Build Your Own Business - start and build your own business that suits your needs and strengths. With Stampin' Up! support, earn money through sales, and grow your earnings by recruiting others and helping them succeed as an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
- Represent an Industry Leader - Stampin' Up! products are known world-wide for their quality and popularity. These great products will be a key factor in your success as a demonstrator.
- Earn Rewards - As your business grows, you will qualify for even greater earnings and rewards. Earn free product, incentive trips, cash bonuses, and even higher commissions on sales.
- Business Training and Support - starting your own business has never been easier, with low start-up costs, built-in business models, training and support including online business tools, instruction, training events, demonstrator call centre support and inspiration, recognition and incentives. This support gives you a tremendous advantage as you start your new business as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
- New Friends - make new friends as you gather people together to create beautiful projects using Stampin' Up! products
- Be part of a Large Creative Community - as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, connect with other paper crafters online and at Stampin' Up! events, where you can mingle with other like-minded creative people, swap cards, share ideas and best of all, have fun with new crafty friends
- Paper Crafting Ideas - log in to the Stampin' Up! website for an insider view of tons of free crafting ideas, technique training and business resources.
- Pre-order Products - view and order new catalogue products a month before they become available to the general public
- Stampin' Up! Publications - receive a free copy of Stampin' Success (the quarterly Stampin' Up! magazine) with lots of great project ideas and business tips. Succeed Weekly is a weekly email newsletter that helps you keep up-to-date on the latest promotions, provides business training and project ideas. Plus, receive a monthly online copy of Inspiration Canada - the newletter published specifically for the Canadian Stampin' Up! community.
- What will I do as a Demonstrator? You will share your love of creating cards, gifts and/or scrapbook pages with family and friends in what ever way you feel most comfortable and that works with your family and lifestyle. If you choose to, you will also help others enjoy the fun and flexibility of running their own Stampin’ Up! business. Or you will simply enjoy receiving a 20% discount on your favourite products every day, as well as the opportunity to purchase new products before they are released in a catalogue.
- Will I receive support and training as a Demonstrator? By joining you will become part of my circle of stamping friends, and I’ll provide you with all the help and support you need — but I will never push or pressure you to do more than you desire. Whether your goals are to just support your stamping habit or you want to build a successful business, I am here to help. I'm just a text, phone call or email away :)
- How will I make money as a Demonstrator? Since customers pay you directly, you will keep 20% of each order placed at the time of their payment. Once your career sales reach $2400 your commission goes up to 25%. You can earn additional money through volume rebates when your monthly sales are $800 and above. If you build a team, you can also earn monthly downline commissions.
- Do people really make money at this? YES!! Depending on how much time you want to put into “your” business, you can make whatever income you desire! It is totally up to you!
- Do I have to recruit other Demonstrators? Of course not!! Having a downline is not a requirement, it is a perk - we have the opportunity to earn a commission based on our downline’s sales.
- What are the minimum sales requirements? To stay active as a Demonstrator you will need to sell a minimum of $400 per quarter (every three months). Most demonstrators find that this goal can be reached in one or two events per quarter–or with their own purchases. Remember that is $400 retail, not your demonstrator-discounted price!
- What if I only want to do this as a hobby? Do I still have to do workshops? Absolutely not!! Stampin’ Up! supports the hobby Demonstrator just like the career Demonstrator. You can put in your own orders or collect orders from family & friends that equal $400 a quarter.
- Do I have to stock product? No. You will only order items when someone places an order and pays you in advance, so you won’t need to keep inventory of products.
- How much does it cost to get started? The Starter Kit is only $135. There is no HST or shipping/ handling charged on the starter kit. This kit is completely customizable for a total of $165 in product plus $70 in business supplies, including a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit, for only $135. You can select any product from any current catalogue to go into your kit. There is no shipping or HST on the Starter Kit...your actual cost is $135 for $165 worth of product plus $70 worth of business supplies.
- What if I decide it’s not for me once I’ve started? Will I be penalized if I quit? You simply stop placing orders. If you don’t meet the minimum requirement, Stampin’ Up! will just “drop” you—no penalties, no questions asked! But I guarantee that once you start you won’t want to stop!!
- As a new Demonstrator, you will have the opportunity to earn Flex Points during your first 6 months for your sales and recruiting as part of the QuickStart program. These points may be redeemed for free product and other rewards.
- The ability to be your own “host” and earn free Stampin' Rewards on your own personal orders
- You can work to achieve the annual incentive trip for two… the company gives you tons of ways to earn it! (This year's trip is an all-expenses paid trip for two to Thailand!!!)
- Where do I get ideas for my projects? Stampin’ Up! has many resources for Demonstrators, including the Idea Book & Catalog, a great quarterly magazine, a fantastic website for Demonstrators only, a wonderful video in the starter kit, and much more. The catalogue offers several kits ready-made for you to turn into a class. I also post my workshop cards on this blog. It is OKAY to copy projects from these resources—that is what they are for! You don’t have to ever think of an original idea if you don’t want to.
- Do I have to attend meetings? There is always something going on which include a combination of business and stamping events that are completely optional, but a lot of fun if you choose to come! I hold a monthly team meeting where we gather together as a community for business tips, celebrating successes and encouraging each other...and of course, stamping! For long-distance team members I offer monthly project ideas and business tips via email and our Community Facebook page.
- Are there any Stampin’ Up! events that I can attend as a new Associate? Yes, and they are a blast! The events are called OnStage and are held twice a year in November and April. There are Onstage Live events in various locations all over the world, as well as Onstage Local Events that happen closer to home. These events are SO much fun as you get to spend time with hundreds of other people who love stamps as much as you do!
- Do you really love what you do? I absolutely LOVE what I do and I know you will, too. One of the reasons I love it so much is because of the friendships I have made. Some of my best friends are Demonstrators whom I would not have met if it were not for Stampin’ Up! This is just the best job in the entire world! I hope I answered some of your questions. I would love to share more about this fun opportunity with you. If you have further questions or would like more information, please ask! Remember, there is no commitment just for asking—what do you have to lose??
Are you ready?
Click JOIN NOW!