Monday, July 23, 2012

Twelve Days of Christmas (in July!) Day 3

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend with lots of stampin' time!  Here is another festive project that uses items from the new Annual Catalogue.  Have a look:

Twelve Days of Christmas in July #3 featuring the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set and Be of Good Cheer DSP
Isn't that fun?  I was playing around with my Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set and discovered I could spell "JOY" using the images in the set.  I let out a little giggle and set to work designing this card.  Once again, all items are currently available in the Annual Catalogue, so you can get shopping right away!

Jolly Bingo Bits
Be of Good Cheer DSP (126896)
Gumball Green Card Stock (126840)
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (119685)
Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon (126848)
Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad (126966)
Gumball Green Ink Pad (126861)
1" Circle Punch (119868)
1-1/4" Circle Punch (119861)
Perfect Polka Dots TIEF (117335)

I have to say I'm having an awful lot of fun making Christmas projects right now!  It is somehow easier to design without the pressure of GETTING IT DONE in a hurry, as I always am during the holiday season.  I hope you're enjoying this series...tomorrow I'll be back with a sneak peek from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue!

Almost forgot!  I need to show you the latest project from Craft Project Central!  This one is designed by Sharon Burkert.  Check it out:

Serene Silhouettes Masculine Card set designed by Sharon Burkert
What a great set to have on-hand for the men in your life!  I don't know about you, but I always find myself needing a masculine card just when I have NO time to make one!  This set would be perfect to make ahead of time so that the next time I need a quick card I have one all ready to go.  To access the tutorial for this project head over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to July.  The stop by Sharon's blog and let her know how much you appreciate her work.

3 comments:

  1. Love it.....fresh and fun! Oh..hehehe..and I'm like 'hey, the candy cane is upside down', then realized it was the 'J' in 'Joy' ...clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you created the word "Joy"! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love how you done 'Joy' very clever

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...