Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chock-full of fun

So?  Did you get your order in to take advantage of yesterday's big sale?  I certainly did and got several sets that have been on my wishlist for a while!
For anyone who may have ordered the Chock-full of Cheer stamp set, here is a little inspiration for you:

Christmas card featuring the Chock-full of Cheer stamp set.
One of the things I like most about this set is the fact that it includes both images and sentiments, making it a great choice for the holidays.  This card will be featured at some of my upcoming classes and is also part of a new Kit-to-Go I am offering.  The kit includes the stamp set, a Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green ink pad and all of the materials required to make 12 cards.  There is also an option to purchase just the supplies if you already own the inks and stamps.  A great option for anyone who just can't fit a class into their schedule! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...