Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope today finds you feeling loved.  I am so blessed with wonderful people in my life who make me feel special each and every day.  I want to show you a little treat holder I made for some of them to let them know just how much I appreciate them.  Have a look:

Valentine's treat holder made using the Petite Purse Bigz Die and the Hearts Collection Framelits.
This little treat holder actually holds 10+ Hershey's Kisses!  Not so little, huh?  I wanted to come up with something with a bit more impact than the little mini purses (don't get me wrong, I LOVE the mini purses!), so I stepped it up by adding a pair of hearts to the front and back of the purse.  I embellished it up with the new Designer Builder Brads, 5/8" Flower Trim, Large Rhinestone Jewels and a bit of stitched satin ribbon.  The DSP is from the More Amore pack and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Quick, easy and impactful...my kinda project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...