Thursday, June 25, 2015

Smiling Heart

Today is my birthday :)  I'm another year older and wiser, as my mom always says.  Some day I hope to actually FEEL wiser, because I sure do feel older!!
Today I have a project for you using another of my favourite new stamp sets.

Thinking of you card featuring the Timeless Love stamp set.
This is a super-simple one to put together.  I began by stamping the half-circle floral image from the Timeless Love stamp set in Tip Top Taupe ink on Whisper White card stock.  I stamped it off the right edge.  Then I used the new Happy Patterns decorative masks, a sponge dauber and Mint Macaron ink to stencil the little dots.  I moved the mask around so that I wouldn't get a regular pattern and used varying amounts of ink on my dauber to get different shades. 

The sentiment, which is also from the Timeless Love set,  is stamped in Mint Macaron ink and punched with the 2" circle punch.I stamped the floral image along the edges using Tip Top Taupe ink and then adhered it to the card front using dimensionals.  I added  some Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim and some rhinestones before adhering it to a card base in Mint Macaron.

On the inside I stamped more flowers using Tip Top Taupe ink.  This was another under-10-minute card...who says they don't have time to be creative?!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Leena! Another winner, like you. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...