Friday, February 26, 2016

Sweet Friday Thanks

Happy Friday!  I hope you've had a good week.  Here is a sweet little project I designed using the Apple of My Eye stamp set from the Occasions Catty:

Thank you card featuring the Apply of my Eye stamp set.
I have to admit that the Apple of My Eye set wasn't one of my immediate favourites when I first laid eyes on it in the Occasions catalogue; however it is fast becoming a favourite for fun, quick projects. For this one I pulled out a piece of Cherry on Top DSP from the Annual Catty to coordinate with the cherry stamp images.  How perfect is that?? I used a retired Edgelit to create the eyelet border along the edge of the DSP and then layered half of a Tea Lace Doily behind it.  Very sweet and girlie, no?

The focal image is stamped on Whisper White card stock using Watermelon Wonder ink for the cherries and Cucumber Crush for the stems and leaves. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black. I used the Banners Collection Framelits to die cut my banner. I embellished it using some Basic Black Baker's Twine and a bit of Watermelon Wonder sequin trim from January's Paper Pumpkin kit, as well as a cute mini wooden clothespin. My card base is Cucumber Crush.

On the inside I stamped the cherries along the bottom of a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added the sentiment in Basic Black. Super quick and easy!

Have a fabulous Friday and a great weekend. Be sure to stop by on Sunday for a new challenge from Sunday Stamps!


Product List
Big Shot
[113439]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...