Monday, September 12, 2016

Jolly Monday

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. I got to celebrate my nephew's birthday and made him a special card. More on that tomorrow...be sure to check in then.

Today I have a Christmas card I designed for my upcoming card buffet. It was inspired by an adorable card by my uber-talented stamping sister Michelle Suit.
Check it out:

Isn't that little reindeer too cute??  He is from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set in the new Holiday Catalogue. I stamped him using Early Espresso ink on Kraft card stock and then punched the image out with the Cookie Cutter Builder punch. I coloured his ears and antlers using an Early Espresso Stampin' Write marker and added a red glimmer nose and a Real Red bow tie. I layered the punched image on a circle of DSP from the Presents and Pinecones pack. I layered that on an Emerald Envy circle and then a Real Red scalloped circle. All of the circles were die-cut using the Layering Circles Framelits.

The Whisper White background is embossed using the new Cable Knit Dynamic TIEF. It is INCRDEIBLE! Such a deep impression it looks 3D. Just be sure to lightly spritz your card stock with water before embossing so it doesn't tear. I matted the embossed panel on a piece of Emerald Envy card stock and then on a Mint Macaron card base. The die-cut sentiment is cut from Real Red card stock using the Christmas Greetings Thinlits. The stamped sentiment is from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set and is stamped in Emerald Envy ink. The only embellishments are some Emerald Envy baker's twine and some little red mini jingle bells.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped one of the sentiments from the Cookie Cutter Christmas set in Emerald Envy ink. I added another stamped and punched reindeer.

I am SO loving the Cookie Cutter products! So many options and so stinkin' cute! Have a marvelous Monday!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...