Monday, November 21, 2016

It's Extravaganza Time!

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/default.aspx


Today is the day we wait for all year! It's Extravaganza time!! Starting today until November 28th, pick up uh-mazing deals on a wide selection of Stampin' Up products. See those awesome items shown above? They're only on sale TODAY only and while supplies last. You can click the image above to visit my webstore and place your order or contact me directly.
In addition to these one-day-only deals, there are TONS of other items on sale from 10-40% off. Don't miss this chance to pick up some holiday gifts for yourself the crafter in your life at great prices.

Today I have a project that just happens to use some of the sale items available today only...

See that gold glittery ornament? I used the Delicate Ornaments Thinlits to die-cut it out! Get them today, bundled with the coordinating Embellished Ornaments stamp set for 20% off!!
Now, I also used another bundle from the Holiday Catalogue called Merriest Wishes for the other two ornaments. Both are heat embossed in gold, one on Very Vanilla card stock and the other on gold foil sheets, and then die-cut using the Merry Tags Framelits. I used some gold twine from the Baker's Twine Trio pack to suspend my ornaments from the top of my card and added a silver glitter bow to highlight the sentiment. A few gold metallic enamel dots add a little extra sparkle...oh, and did you notice those are on sale today too??? ;)


Now, we need to talk about that DSP in the background! It is from a pack called Falling in Love (aptly named, because I'm SOOO in love with it!) and it will be available in the upcoming Occasions Catalogue on January 4th. It features the Bokeh photography technique in several different colours and patterns...so pretty and absolutely perfect for EVERY occasion...especially Christmas! This is one pack you are going to be seeing a lot of from me come January (and likely before!). This particular pattern looks icy and sparkly and layers beautifully on the Tip Top Taupe card stock base.

On the inside, I used more stamped images from the Merriest Wishes stamp set, stamped in Tip Top Taupe ink. I added a little gold metallic enamel heart as a finishing touch (did I mention those are on sale today???)

Ok, enough blog surfing...go check out the sale and have a fabulous week!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...