Monday, November 20, 2017

Merry in Pink Extravaganza!

Happy Monday! Today ,marks the start of the HUGE Online Extravaganza Sale! TONS of great deals on selected products all week (while supplies last) PLUS 20% off select stamp sets TODAY ONLY! Click the image below to visit my webstore and browse all of the bargains.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2065338
Now for a project I designed a while back but never shared with you. It is for my upcoming Winter Cheer Suite class in December.

I am loving the combination of Champagne foil with Powder Pink and white. It is such a pretty, wintry combination! I began by embossing the Whisper White background panel using the Winter Wonder TIEF. I layered that on a mat of Powder Pink card stock and then on a Thick Whisper White card stock base. The champagne foil element is all one piece, die-cut using the Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits.

The sentiment is from the Hearts Come Home stamp set and is stamped in Smokey Slate ink and then punched with the Pretty Label punch. I added a Powder Pink stamped snowflake behind the sentiment and then a little die-cut champagne foil swirl. I popped the sentiment label up with dimensionals. and added some pretty Powder Pink 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Hearts Come Home set in Smokey Slate ink and then some snowflakes from the Snowflake Sentiments set in Powder Pink.

Have a great week!  

Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...