Tuesday, December 5, 2017

One card, two Holidays

If you're anything like me, you have great intentions to get your Christmas cards out early each year, only to find yourself up until the wee hours just days before Christmas trying to get them in the mail. Sound familiar? Today's card my be the solution. It is one that could easily work for BOTH Christmas and New Year's! Check it out...

I used the Year of Cheer Suite, which, I have to say, has been my most-used suite in this year's Holiday catalogue. I began with a peace of the gorgeous specialty DSP and then layered both gold and silver metallics: silver 1/8" metallic ribbon, a gold foil snowflake and then heat embossed images from the Cheers to the Year stamp set. Here's a clost look...

I used the starburst image in silver and the sentiment in gold. I used the 2" and 1-3/8" circle punches to punch out each image. The gold mat behind the sentiment is punched from gold foil using the 1-1/2" circle punch. as much as I love my Big Shot, I love even more how quick and easy it is to layer circles using punches. I finished the focal image off with some silver mini sequin trim and a Year of Cheer embellishment.

On the inside I stamped one of the sentiments from the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set in Soft Suede and then the starburst image in Smokey Slate ink. I added some small Soft Suede snowflakes as well. This is a pretty quick and easy card to make to send in time for Christmas or to mail after the Holidays to brighten someone's January.


Now for some news about BIG improvements to the Stamparatus reservation process!!
The next (and FINAL) window opens TODAY- December 5th, and will STAY open until December 30th. Unlike last time when there were only 27,000 units available for reservation, there will be no limits to the number of units available for this window. There is, however, a limit of one Stamparatus per person.
This will be the LAST opportunity to grab one before the next Annual Catalogue (June 2018).
Stamparati (that's the plural, right?!) reserved during this time will ship on a "first in, first out" basis, and may not all be shipped by March 19th, depending on manufacturing lead time, HOWEVER, everyone can reserve one during this reservation window, no matter how many are ordered world wide. (So that last image on the picture will not happen unless you try to reserve yours on December 31st(; ).
Go to my webstore at https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx… to make sure you have an account set up, and get ready to reserve starting at 2:00 pm Mountain Time TODAY (that's 4:00 pm Eastern).

If you still aren't convinced that you NEED this tool, check out this video:


Now...go reserve yours so you get in the queue...you can thank me later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...