Monday, January 15, 2018

Celebrate You and a Blog Hop!

Happy Monday! I hope you've had a good weekend. Mine was very productive and I got a ton of samples designed and some major class prep done...whew!



Today marks a brand new Tri-City Stampers Blog Hop. We took a break for a bit over the holidays, but now we\re back and bigger than ever. Today I have a fun project we'll be making at my Sale-a-bration Bingo event this Friday evening. It features a few of my favourite Sale-a-bration items...

Can you spot all of the Sale-a-bration products I used on this card? There are FOUR! I'll start with the obvious...the Epic Celebrations stamp set. I was sooo excited to see this fun set as one of the Sale-a-bration offerings this year. I was in desperate need of images suitable for a teen/tween and this one fits the bill perfectly (right down to the BEATS headphones!). Here, I stamped the images on Calypso Coral and Lemon Lime Twist card stock in the coordinating ink of the same shades. I also stamped the guitar image behind the sentiment.



Speaking of the sentiment, I actually used two coordinating products to create it! The Amazing You stamp set and coordinating Celebrate You Thinlits are FABULOUS! Here, I stamped the word celebrate in Bermuda Bay ink and die-cut the "YOU" from Basic Black card stock. I also brushed it with my Wink of Stella so it shimmers and sparkles. I used the Stitched Shapes framelits to die-cut the circle and the Layering Circles Framelits for the mat behind it.

So, did you spot the fourth Sale-a-bration item? It is the DSP! Those stars are found in the Bubbles and Fizz DSP pack. That paper is so versatile and although it coordinates beautifully with the Bubble Over bundle, it is perfect for SOOO many more projects!


On the inside of my card I added a Whisper White card stock panel on which I stamped one of the sentiments from the Epic Celebrations stamp set in Basic Black ink and the guitar image in Lemon Lime Twist.


Now, I know you're dying to see more fun project ideas, so be sure to hop on over to Sandy's blog for more inspiration.

1. Leena (You are here)
2. Sandy
3. Barb
4. Jennifer
5. Steph


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

5 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how all the freebies work together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so fun Leena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright, colorful card with those stamps is sure to be a hit with the teen or tween. Great idea! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopped all the way around and enjoyed all of them! You have a good group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing along with our hop, Susan! We have some very talented gals in our group, for sure!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...