Monday, October 15, 2018

A Halloween Blog Hop

Whew...what a whirlwind weekend! It went waaaay too fast! Saturday morning I held my quarterly team training day for my Stamping Symphony. It is always so good to get together with my stamping friends and celebrate our successes, set goals for the new stamping year and, of course, stamp together. Then, in the afternoon I held my Stamping Symphony Promotion Commotion, celebrating the accomplishments of those on my team who earned title promotions this year. We had a catered lunch and then participated in a private wood sign making workshop with DIY Workshops. It was so much fun to try another craft and the results were amazing! Here's a picture of all of us with our finished signs...


Unfortunately some members who qualified to attend weren't able to join us...we sure did miss them! It was such a fun afternoon.

Today is the 15th of the month, which means it is time for another Stamping Symphony Blog Hop. We took couple of months off during the summer and we're back today with some fun Halloween projects to share with you.


This project is one I will be featuring during my Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page this week. It uses this week's Product of The Week: the Making Every Day Bright stamp set. 


I absolutely LOVE this set because it makes the Christmas Bulb Builder punch carry throughout the entire year. Check out this Halloween card...


I used DSP from the Toil & Trouble pack...I love the Gorgeous Grape, Lemon Lime Twist and Pumpkin Pie colour scheme. I'm not a big Halloween fan...not crazy about the gore and horror side, but I sure do love fun and cute! This is definitely my kind of Halloween card :)

In addition to the Making Every Day Bright stamp set, I also used the Warm Hearted Host set for the sentiment. It is a two-step image that creates the cool shadow effect. The banner is die-cut using the Farmhouse Framelits. I used the Subtle TIEF to emboss the background layer.

I'm not going to go into too much detail of how I made this one for now...be sure to check out the video on my Facebook page Tuesday at 5:00 pm ET and later in the week on my YouTube channel for all the specific info.

Till then, be sure to visit the next blog in the hop...I have some super-talented stamping friends!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...