Monday, December 3, 2018

Peaceful Noel

Happy Monday...and happy first week of December! Can you believe Christmas Eve is just three weeks from today?? I don't know about you, but I am NO WHERE near ready for Christmas! I thought I'd help you cross "Making Christmas cards" off your To-Do List with this quick and easy design featuring the Peaceful Noel stamp set. Check this out...



This stamp set is so much fun to play with I couldn't resist making it my Product of the Week this week. Here are the images in the set:


There are so many fun images to layer and create beautiful holiday arrangements...it's like floral arranging, but with ink and stamps! I'll be demonstrating this card and two others in this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video on my Facebook page. You can join me live, watch it later or find it on my YouTube channel next week. Did you know I also post links to all of my tutorial videos on the aptly named "Video Tutorials" tab at the top of this page? That way you don't have to search on YouTube...they're all right there for you.

Here's a closer look at this easy-peasy card...



My colour scheme is Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide, Soft Suede and Merry Merlot. I absolutely love this fresh take on traditional red and green for Christmas.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel and stamped more greenery, branches and berries as well as a sentiment from the Peaceful Noel set.

I hope to see you over on Facebook Tuesday at 5 pm ET. In the meantime, have a great day and a super week. Thanks for stopping by!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...