Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Celebrate the Many Mates Bundle

Happy Tuesday! I know it feels like we just chatted...because we did! You're getting two days in a row this week, thanks to our monthly Stamping Symphony blog hop, which I posted about yesterday. Today, I want to give you a sneak peek at one of the projects we'll be making in today's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. 
This week I am all about the Many Mates Bundle. Not only does the stamp set have TONS of great sentiments for just about any occasion, the dies are absolutely GORGEOUS! You had a peek at them on yesterday's colourful projects, but here there are on a more masculine design...


The beauty of these dies is that they can do ALL of the work on your project. Here, I've die-cut them from one of the woodgrain patterns in the In Good Taste DSP pack and layered them over another pattern from the pack that I embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. Here's a closer look at all that yummy texture...


The sentiment is actually two sentiments from the Many Mates stamp set stamped in Misty Moonlight and Early Espresso inks on a Whisper White label die-cut using the Ornate Frames dies. I added a couple of die-cut feathers in Champagne Foil and Misty Moonlight card stock and some twine from the Flowers for Every Season ribbon Combo pack. 


On the inside, I added a Whisper White panel and the rest of the die-cut piece from the front of the card. I stamped another sentiment from the Many Mates set in Misty Moonlight. 

I hope you'll join me for my live video broadcast this afternoon at 5 pm ET, but if you miss me you can catch the replay shortly afterwards on my YouTube channel.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I hope you have a fabulous week!




Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...