Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Lots of Hearts

 Happy Tuesday! I hope you are having a good week.

This week I am all about the hearts...Lots of Hearts!


Check out this bright and cheerful card...


How could anyone's day not be brightened by receiving a happy card like this? 

I began with a piece of Oh So Ombre DSP as my background panel and stamped some of the small heart image from the Lots of Hearts stamp set in Bermuda Bay ink. Then I did some tone-on-tone stamping on Gorgeous Grape, Magenta Madness and Bermuda Bay card stock, using inks in the same shade. I love the rich colour that results! I die-cut each of the stamped hearts using the Many Hearts dies. The sentiment is stamped on white card stock and die-cut using one of the labels from the Potted Succulents dies. Here is a closer look...


I embellished with some Playful Pets twine, a Heart Charm and some little Resin Hearts...so much pattern and texture!
On the inside I added a white panel on which I stamped another sentiment from the Lots of Hearts stamp set and another little Bermuda Bay heart, stamped off once. 


I demonstrated this fun card, along with two others using this bundle, in  the video below:



Measurements:
4-1/4" x 11" Gorgeous Grape card stock, scored at 5-1/2"
 4" x 5-1/4" Oh So Ombre Designer Paper 
Scrap white, Gorgeous Grape, Bermuda Bay and Magenta Madness card stock for die-cutting 
16" Playful Pets Twine
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a spectacular week!



Product List
Heart Charms
[154282]
$10.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...