Thursday, December 15, 2022

Free Shipping and a Blog Hop!

 Happy Thursday, friends! Can you believe we are just 10 days away from Christmas?? Today is the 15th of the month, which means it is time for another Stamping Symphony blog hop. More about that in a moment. First, I wanted to make sure you are aware of the FREE SHIPPING flash sale, happening today only, on orders of $100+. 

That's a savings of at least $11.95 for orders shipped straight to your door. Now, be aware that the shipping deadline for pre-Christmas delivery has passed, but that doesn't mean you can't do a little shopping for yourself to enjoy after the hub-bub of the holidays dies down, right? This would be a great time to check out the Clearance Rack in my online store or to scoop up those last few retiring items from the Holiday Catalogue.

Now, on to our blog hop! This month we had a colour challenge theme...check it out:

I was SO happy to play with some non-Christmas colours this week! I decided to pull out a long-neglected bundle from the Annual Catalogue...Lovely & Lasting. Here is my card:


I used a piece of the Lovely in Linen Designer Paper, die-cut it with one of the Basic Border Dies and then layered it over a piece of Basic White card stock that I embossed with the Quatrefoil embossing folder.

To stamp my flowers, I first inked the entire stamp with So Saffron ink and then, using a sponge dauber, added Sweet Sorbet ink around the edges of the flowers. I LOVE the way they turned out! Then I fussy-cut them out and arranged them, along with some punched sprigs from the Bough punch, on the front of my card. I used the same technique on the small flowers on the sentiment label and added a sentiment stamped in Smoky Slate. The ribbon is the White Crinkled Seam Binding that I coloured with my dark So Saffron Blends...gotta love being able to customize embellishments!



On the inside, I stamped a border along the top and bottom edges of my Basic White panel to echo what I did on the front. 


Be sure to check out my Facebook Live replay from this week for more with this fabulous suite...it's up on my YouTube channel now. You'll also want to be sure to follow me on Instagram so you don't miss a single one of my project ideas. 

Now be sure to hop on over to Sandy's blog to see what she has created:

You are here>> Leena - A La Cards << You are here



Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a great week and a very merry Christmas!

Product List
Bough Punch
[157711]
$26.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...