Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Time to hear from you!

Convention has left me on a huge high and I am excited to get started on planning my event and class offerings for the fall.  Since the fall is a SUPER busy time for me as a teacher, I want to make sure I am making the most of my stampin' time by offering classes that you, my customers and readers, will want to attend.  I have designed a brief survey to get a feel for what you would like to see me offer.  There is nothing worse than designing projects and planning for classes that no one signs up for!   So save me the disappointment and give me some feedback!  There is a link to the survey on this page, at the top of the left column, right above the "About Me"graphic.  The survey is brief and will only take a couple of minutes to complete...and I will make it worth your while!  Everyone who completes the survey gets their name entered in a draw for a $40 gift card!  Not bad for 2 minutes worth of effort, eh?!?
If you don't have time today, no worries!  The link will stay at the top of my blog's home page until July 31st, when the survey (and chance to enter the draw) will close.  Come on back when you have a few spare minutes and let me know what you're thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...