Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall Foliage

Today I get to show the project I designed this month for Craft Project Central.  I used one of my very favourite Fall stamp sets and some of my favourite colours.  Have a look:

French Foliage Any Occasion Cards and Portfolio featuring the French Foliage and Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets
 I am so pleased with the way this turned out.  It really captured the look I was going for.  The portfolio holds four cards and coordinating envelopes.  The sentiments are mounted  so that they can be removed and adhered to a card  as needed.  It is the perfect set to keep on-hand for those times when you need a last-minute card.  To access the tutorial for this project, head on over to Craft Project Central and subscribe to September.  It is only $10 and you'll get 10 full-colour tutorials that you can access for a full year.  You can also earn your subscription FREE from me by hosting a stamping event in the month of September.  It can be in my home or yours and all it takes is a minimum of 3 guests.  Call or email today to schedule your Girls' Night Out and earn your FREE subscription!

5 comments:

  1. This portfolio is gorgeous! Love how you used the composition paper as the cover! Please bring for show'n'share at our next team meeting. I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leena, this ensemble is gorgeous! The colors are stunning--I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AWESOME project! Love the colours and everything you've done to make it come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a gorgeous project! Stunning cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that background is so beautiful! I love the colors you used for this tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...