Sunday, September 23, 2012

Playing Catch-up

Where the heck did the weekend go??  I can't believe it's Sunday night and I have to go to work in the morning.  How is it that two days can pass so darned quickly?!?  I am late posting today's project from Craft Project Central, so, without further ado, here is the latest offering courtesy of Laurie Zoellmer:

Tea Bag Box and Pop-Up Card
This lovely ensemble makes the perfect gift for the tea lover in your life!  The tea bag box holds several tea bags, and the coordinating card is sure to "wow" them when they open it and see the pop-up tea cup!  This fun project was designed by Laurie Zoellmer.  To access the tutorial for this design, visit Craft Project Central and subscribe to September.  

Now I need to go finish my laundry so my family has clean clothes to wear this week!  Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...