Thursday, December 6, 2012

Circle Circus #2

My apologies to those of you looking for inspiration for Christmas projects.  I am SO tired of Christmas crafting!  I've been doing Christmas since the Holiday catalogue pre-order started in July, so you can imagine that 6 months of Christmas crafting has pretty much done me in!  Our Occasions catalogue pre-order started this week and I am anxiously awaiting my box of new goodies.  In the meantime, I have another card I designed using the Circle Circus set.  Have a look!

Birthday card featuring the Circle Circus stamp set with sentiment from Sassy Salutations
This is another sample I created for a custom kit one of my customers ordered.  I think it is my favourite of the bunch!  I like the little hits of sparkle, the unexpected colour scheme and the sense of motion created by the circles moving across and down the card front.  I also like the negative space, giving a CAS look to a card that really isn't all that CAS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...