|Rudolph Tealight Ornament|
|Here he is lit!|
This guy is SO easy to put together. Thank goodness, or I never would have had time to get 17 of them made for my son's class! I did have to make a couple of changes from Melissa's design...adding the "chin" because my tealights were a touch too big and were peeking out at the bottomw of Rudy's face! I also wanted a bit of contrast for the antlers, so I chose to do them in Crumb Cake instead of Chocolate Chip. The final change I made was the way I coloured the "flame". Melissa used Dazzling Details, but the drying time on that was too long for my needs, so I simply coloured the flame with a red sharpie. Quick and easy!
I will do my best to get some projects done to show you this week...no promises though...I still have to finish my Christmas shopping...and then there's the wrapping!!