Thursday, August 22, 2013

Perfect Project Kits Day 4

So, now that I've given you some ideas for Fall, how about a few Christmas projects using the Simply Created Kits?  Today I have a gorgeous banner I created using the Build A Banner (133507) and Christmas Banner Accessories (132697) Simply Created Kits.








As you can see, this banner will be part of an upcoming stamp camp next month...more on that later...but it was so quick and easy to create with these two fabulous kits.  Once again I was amazed at how much product came in the Christmas Banner Accessories kit.  Every embellishment on the banner - all of the rosettes, the snowflakes, the ribbon, the buttons and the large rhinestones- came from just one kit.  What's even better is that I had enough ribbon and buttons left over to create a whole other project that I'll show you tomorrow.  The banner kit comes with 18 canvas pennants, background stencils, alphabet stencils a spritzer and twine to string the banner.  The stencils are reusable over and over again because they just rinse clean.  It took me no time at all to spritz the pennants - once I figured out that I had to hold the spritze at least 14" above my pennant (ask me how I figured that out!)- and they dried in minutes because I filled my spritzer with rubbing alcohol.  I can't wait to create other banners...this isn't the last you've seen of this kit!!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see another project using the Christmas Accessories Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...