|Encouragement card featuring the Bokeh Technique using stamped images from the Best of Butterflies and Really Good Greetings stamp sets.|
- Using sponge daubers I stamped the larger, coloured circles using Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Soft Sky and Crisp Cantaloupe ink. I stamped each colour several times without reinking to get the depth and layering.
- Using the clean eraser on a brand new pencil I stamped using Silver Metallic Encore ink to create the smaller circles. The key again is to stamp several times without reinking and to overlap the circles.
- The butterfly is stamped on vellum in Staz On and then coloured using So Saffron and Blushing Bride markers. I adhered the butterfly stamped-side-down to soften the starkness of the black ink.
- The sentiment is heat embossed in silver.
- I matted the front panel on Brushed Silver card stock before mounting the whole thing on a Soft Sky card base.