Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Joyful Evergreen

In case you hadn't noticed, I am in full-Christmas mode these days, as I gear up for the many holiday classes I have coming up next month.  Today I have another design to show you that will be featured at my Holiday Head-Start Card Buffet coming up this Friday evening:

Rustic Holiday card featuring the Evergreen stamp set (127973) with sentiment from Joyful Christmas (131805).
I went for a more rustic look for this design.  I love the way the burlap and the woodgrain embossing work together.


I also like the pop of the Real Red mat against the earthy tones of green and brown.

I kept the inside simple, stampin off the  tree before sttamping on  my card stock and using another sentiment from Joyful Christmas.

Now for some more exciting news...


It’s time to start thinking about how you are going to package those treats and gifts this year, and Stampin' Up! has the perfect solution for you. These two Tag It bundles include the tags, the ribbon, and the boxes to make your own pretty packages...how easy is that?  Even better, they are discounted 20%!

Item
Description
Price
Includes

Holiday Tag It Decorative 
Box Bundle
$23.95
  • Stamp a Tag Kit
  • Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon (10 yards)
  • Decorative Window Gift Boxes (6 boxes)

135812
Holiday Tag It Extra-Large Box Bundle
$24.95
  • Stamp a Tag Kit
  • Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon (10 yards)
  • Extra-Large Gift Boxes (3 boxes)

These bundles are available till November 19th, so order your bundles today and take the stress out of your holiday gift giving!

2 comments:

  1. What star punch did you use for the glimmer star atop the tree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb...
      I used the star from the Merry Minis Punch Pack, which was in last year's Holiday Catalogue and is still available as a carry-over item (#126882), but only till Dec. 31st!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...