|Any-occasion card featuring the Cool Kid stamp set and Fresh Prints DSP|
When I first saw the Cool Kid stamp set in the Occasions Catalogue I knew I had to own it. I have so very few fun stamp sets for kids and this one is so versatile!
- I stamped the cat in Crumb Cake ink and die cut the banner using the Banners Framelits. The bow tie is stamped in Coastal Cabana and adhered with a dimensional.
- The background is embossed using the Decorative Dots TIEF. The red banner is embossed using the Arrows TIEF.
- Both pieces of DSP are from the Fresh Prints stack.
- The airplaine is stamped, fussy cut and then adhered with a dimensional.
- The Linen Thread was originally tied in a bow...I accidentally snipped one of the loops of the bow, liked the look and snipped the second loop.
- I die cut the right edge of the chevron patterned DSP using the Finishing Touches Edgelits.