Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Celebrate Embossed Embossing

Happy Tuesday!  In case you missed it, we are now into Day Two of five days of FREE shipping on all orders...with no minimum purchase.  Be sure to take advantage of this offer by the end of the week, or you'll miss out!

Today I have one of the projects we'll be doing at my monthly techniques class this week.  It uses the Embossed Embossing technique...

Birthday card featuring the Embossed Embossing technique and the Celebrate Today stamp set.
I have to admit, I'm a little bit addicted to this technique!  The results are so cool and differ, depending on the embossing folder one uses.  For this card I used the Decorative Dots TIEF and gold embossing powder on Blackberry Bliss card stock.  I love that the result looks like confetti.  I matted the embossed panel on a piece of gold foil card stock and then onto a Whisper White card base.  The balloons are heat embossed in gold on vellum using various images from the Celebrate Today stamp set. I die cut the balloons using the Balloon Framelits.  I added some gold baker's twine and gold sequin trim for more sparkle.

On the inside I stamped two sentiments from the Celebrate today set.  One in Blackberry Bliss ink and the other in Versamark, which I then heat embossed in gold.  I added a few more gold sequins because one can never have too much sparkle on one's birthday!


Now here are this week's Weekly Deals...some great deals on awesome products...and FREE shipping!  It doesn't get better than this!

1-1/4 Burlap Ribbon
1-1/4" Burlap Ribbon
Price: $9.95  
Sale: $7.46
Brights Designer Buttons
Brights Designer Buttons
Price: $10.95 
Sale:  $8.21
Daffodil Delight 1/2 Ribbon Seam Binding
Daffodil Delight 1/2" Ribbon Seam Binding
Price: $9.50 
Sale: $7.13
Flower Fair Framelits Die by Stampin' Up!
Flower Fair Framelits Die
Price: $30.95  
Sale: $23.21
Fun Flower Punch
Fun Flower Punch
Price: $22.95  
Sale: $17.21
Hearts Collection Framelits Die
Hearts Collection Framelits Die
Price: $32.95  
Sale: $24.71
Metallic Silver Encore Pad
Metallic Silver Encore Pad
Price: $12.95  
Sale: $9.71
Stars Framelits Dies
Stars Framelits Dies
Price: $32.95  
Sale: $24.71

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...