Monday, August 29, 2016

Blessed Paisleys

Happy Monday. Today marks the final week before I head back to school. I can't believe summer is over...it has gone SO fast. I will be spending this week prepping for the start of classes next Tuesday...let the insanity begin!
Today I have another fall-inspired project that uses the most unlikely colour combo ever: Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Tempting Turquoise...

I designed this card for an upcoming class this fall and I have to say I absolutely love it! I began by sponging a 3" x 4" piece of Whisper White card stock using Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Tempting Turquoise inks. I then stamped several of the images from the Paisleys & Posies stamp set in Versamark and heat embossed in copper. I layered the embossed panel on a 3-1/8" x 4-1/8" piece of Cajun Craze card stock before mounting it on a Soft Suede card base.

The sentiment, which is from the same stamp set, is stamped in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla card stock. I added a die-cut paisley, cut from copper foil sheets using the Paisley Framelits, as well as some copper metallic thread.

On the inside I added a Very Vanilla panel on which I stamped several of the paisley images using Cajun Craze and Soft Suede inks. I am SOO loving this stamp set!

Have a marvelous Monday :)


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...