Friday, October 21, 2016

'Tis the Season

Happy Friday! Wahoo!! So glad the weekend is here. I'm looking forward to some quality time in the studio.
Today I have another project to show you that features the Christmas Pines bundle from the Holiday catalogue...


For this one I used the Pine Bough TIEF to emboss my Kraft card stock background and then sponged the raised image using Whisper White Craft ink. I love the frosted look it gives. I also sponged the edges of the embossed panel. The sentiment, from the Christmas Pines stamp set, is heat embossed in white.

The pine branches are die-cut from Emerald Envy card stock using the Pretty Pines thinlits. I layered them on a Mint Macaron doily. The pine cones consist of two layers, one cut from Copper foil sheets and the other from Whisper White card stock. I adhered them to the doily and added a bit of linen thread. To create my arrangement on the card, I added some Cherry Cobbler 3/8 Silky Taffeta ribbon, a bit of  sheet music-patterned This Christmas DSP and some linen thread. The panel is mounted on a Cherry Cobbler card stock base.

On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped the pine bough image from the Christmas Pines stamp set in Mint Macaron ink as well as a sentiment from the same stamp set in Cherry Cobbler.

I hope you're enjoyed this little showcase of projects using the Christmas Pines bundle. If not, don't worry...I have LOTS more projects to share with you over the coming weeks ;)

Have a wonderful weekend...be sure to stop by on Sunday for a new sketch challenge from Sunday Stamps.


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...