Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Seasonal Thinking of You

Happy Tuesday! I hope you're having a good week. I am counting down the days till school finishes...not long now!
I know summer is just starting but I'm already starting to think about fall projects, thianks in part to the fantastic Colourful Seasons bundle! Check out this card I created recently:

Aren't those die-cut leaves just fantastic?? Here is a closer look...


So intricate and pretty! I die-cut them from copper, gold and silver foil for this card...I am loving mixed metals these days! Besides, fall leaves come in all colours, right? I used some of the Wood Textures DSP for the background, stamping and embossing some leaves in copper using the coordinating Colourful Seasons stamp set. The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso ink on another strip of Wood Textures DSP which I matted with copper foil. The only embellishment is a bit of linen thread.

On the inside I added a Very Vanilla card stock layer and stamped some more leaves in Early Espresso ink, stamping both full-strength and stamped off once for depth.

I am just starting to play with this fantastic bundle...can't wait until school is out and I have more time to get my creative juices flowing!

Have a terrific Tuesday!


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. The foil leaves are just beautiful and look great against the woodgrain paper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...