Monday, August 21, 2017

Hello Friend

Happy Monday...and happy Eclipse Day ;) I hope the weather cooperates where you are so that you are able to view this rare event. My son is super-excited about it!
Today I have another one of the projects we'll be making at my Suite of the Month class this week. I am featuring the Naturally Eclectic Suite and have had such fun designing the projects for this class...

I absolutely love the colours in this suite! I used Berry Burst for my card base and then incorporated Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy and Soft Sky in my flowers and leaves. So bright and cheerful!

I used the Eclectic Layers dies to create the embossed leaf images in the Whisper White background panel as well as to die-cut the flowers and leaves. All of the images and sentiment are from the Oh, So Eclectic set. I used Berry Burst ink to stamp the sentiment and Emerald Envy for the little texture image. I also added some Berry Burst Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon as well as a few Glitter Enamel dots by way of embellishment.

On the inside, I added another Whisper White panel on which I stamped more flowers and leaves as well as another sentiment from the Oh, So Eclectic set.

I love how easy it is to create layered, watercolour-look images with this stamp set and the dies add so many additional options. I can't wait to show my class guests how versatile this suite is! There is still space remaining if you would like to join us!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the cards in this group. Your colors are so cheerful! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...