Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Merry Christmas (in August!)

Happy August! I don't know where July went, but the calendar says August, so it must be true. I am fresh from a fabulous girls' weekend with my Bestie. We attended a leadership seminar hosted by the amazing Connie Heisey and had a blast. We learned a ton and came back with loads of ideas. The best part was spending time just hanging out together. There might have been wine and shopping involved ;)


With the start of the new month comes a brand-new promotion. The uh-mazing Carols of Christmas pre-release has begun, which means anyone can now order these fabulous new products from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue. Here is a project I designed using the Card Front Builder Thinlits, which are part of the pre-release...

I used the Card Front Builder dies to create the beautiful border from Cherry Cobbler card stock. It is quick and easy to do and is such a fantastic touch when layered on the front of a card. Here I layered it on a piece of Garden Green card stock. The DSP is from the Be Merry DSP pack in the Annual Catalogue. I think this will be my go-to red-and-green Christmas paper this year!

I added some Cherry Cobbler 1/4" stitched ribbon before layering it on my die-cut card front. The sentiment is from the Merry Mistletoe stamp set and is heat embossed in gold. I added the garland image, which is also from the Merry Mistletoe set, in Garden Green ink. I die-cut the sentiment using the Stitched Shapes framelits and layered it on a Cherry Cobbler scalloped oval, die-cut using the Laying Ovals framelits. Now, how about those trees?? They were die-cut using the Card Front Builder dies as well! I used both Garden Green and gold foil card stock. The only embellishment is a little gold metallic star at the top of one tree.

On the inside of the thick Whisper White card stock base, I stamped a sentiment from the Merry Mistletoe stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink as well as more garland in Garden Green.

These Card Front Builder Thinlits are FABULOUS! What's even better is that you can use your Bonus Days coupons that you earned in July to purchase them! For more information on this amazing pre-release check out this video...


Aren't they fabulous? Ready to order? Click the image below for more information:

https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/itemlist.aspx?categoryid=200090&utm_source=olo&utm_medium=main-ad&utm_campaign=new-olo-homepage




Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...