Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Brusho meets Blends!

Happy Mond....er...Tuesday! Today sure feels like a Monday after the long weekend! The good news is that it is already Tuesday and we're one day closer to Friday ;)
Today I have a card that may just be one of my favourites...like...ever! Check it out...

Isn't that just yummy???? Ugh...I can't even! When I opened my package of the new Springtime Foils DSP (part of the second round of Sale-a-bration offerings available NOW!), I couldn't resist trying it out with Brusho. I was in the midst of planning for upcoming classes focusing on Brusho and was on a bit of a roll. Anyhow...I sprinkled a little bit of Gamboge and Yellow on the DSP and then spritzed...magic happened! Once it had dried I decided to add some contrast to the flowers using my Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends, and oh, my heavens, the result is simply stunning!

I wish my camera could better capture the gradiation of colour and the glossy finish...sooooo pretty! I added green to the leaves using the Old Olive Blends. I layered it on a Basic Black card stock base and added a sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday. The shimmery black ribbon is the perfect complement to the background. I added one more fussy-cut flower to the label and popper them both up for added dimension.

The inside is decidedly less exciting, as I simply added some Whisper White card stock and stamped another of the sentiments from the Picture Perfect set in Basic Black ink.

I am soooo in love with this look...stay tuned for more with this awesome new paper!


Product List

4 comments:

  1. YUMMO!! you really hit the ball out of the park!! can't wait for more, from you & I'm ordering this next week.
    tfs11

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...