Monday, May 28, 2018

Four More Sleeps!

Happy Monday! It's a definitely a good day...just FOUR more sleeps until the new 2018/19 Annual Catalogue goes live! I am so excited to get my hands on the beautiful new products. We demonstrators have Wish Lists too, you know!
Now, lucky for me, I did have the chance to pre-order a selection of new products and today I want to showcase some of them. Check out this beauty...

I designed this one for this month's Stampin' Blends club and I am SO loving it! While the card layout itself is simple, it is a stunner, thanks to the gorgeous Graceful Glass Designer Vellum, which I coloured using my Stampin' Blends. The beautiful, Gothic script of the fonts in the coordinating Painted Glass stamp set work perfectly with both the images in the vellum and in the stamp set. Here's a closer look...

I used the dark Cherry Cobbler and dark Old Olive Blends to colour the vellum and then adhered it to a strip of Whisper White card stock, making the colours just pop. Here's a tip: when gluing the vellum to card stock, using tiny little dabs of Fine Tip glue on the areas you have coloured...it will be virtually invisible!
The Real Red card front is embossed using the Garden Trellis TIEF (which is carrying over to the new catty...woot!). Because I wanted the vellum to be the focal point of the card, I only added a few scattered rhinestones by way of embellishment. So simple, yet so pretty!

 On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped another sentiment from the Painted Glass stamp set as well as another butterfly, which I also coloured with my Stampin' Blends.

I can't wait to play with this suite more...there are so many gorgeous possibilities...and I have barely even touched the coordinating framelits! Soooo much fun to be had! Be sure to check back later in the week for more new catalogue goodness!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...