Friday, June 1, 2018

Today is THE Day!

Happy Friday and happy new catalogue!! I am SOOO excited about this fantastic 30th Anniversary Edition Catalogue I can barely contain myself! This book is the very best we've had in a while and I can't wait to get my hands on new products!

If you haven't yet gotten your hands on a hard copy of this big book of awesome, you can view the PDF by clicking the image in the sidebar <<<< If live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator, I'd be happy to send you a complimentary hard-copy. Just click HERE and request one. It's that easy!

Now, I thought I would say "Hello" to the new catalogue with a simple Z-fold card featuring a new stamp set...

I love it when Stampin' Up! releases new stamp sets that coordinate with existing products and this stamp set is no exception. The Accented Blooms set has several images that coordinate with the Tailored Tag punch, making this a must-have for those who already own that punch. I mean, why wouldn't you want more options to increase its versatility?

Here, I coloured the floral image with various shades of Stampin' Blends (they're back in stock...wahoo!!) and heat embossed the tag sentiment in gold. I love the fonts in this set!

The card itself is a simple Z-fold, which is an easy way to change it up from the standard fold. It also stands quite nicely for display. Now, since we made this card at my Stampin' Blends club, there needed to be LOTS of colouring, so we also stamped and coloured the inside panels...

I can't wait for summer vacation when I'll have more time to play with this set...so many possibilities!


Have a great weekend...see you Monday with more new catty samples :)


Product List
Heat Tool
[129053]
$40.00
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...