Monday, June 11, 2018

Make a Wish...Broadway Style

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. It was a busy one here, as I held my new catalogue launch and Bingo event on Friday night. It was a packed house and LOTS of fun was had by all, especially the lucky winners. Saturday was all about cleaning up from the night before and setting up for my big BOGO sale next weekend. More on that later...

Today I want to show you a quick card I whipped up for my display on Friday evening. It features the Broadway Bound Suite.

This suite is SO much fun! I began with the specialty DSP...lots of rich gold metallic accents on that beautiful paper! I layered two different patternes to get the fun diagonal-striped border above and below my focal image. I used the new Subtle TEIF to emboss the Melon Mambo background layer. It doesn't photograph well, but if you have been around for a while and remember the textured card stock, Stampin' Up! used to carry, it will give you a good idea of what the embossed pattern looks like.


The "Wish" is die-cut using the Broadway Lights Thinlits...such a fun, bold font, which makes it a breeze to adhere. I added some gold metallic pearls that really do look like little marquee lights when they catch the light. Such a cool embellishment.

On the inside I added a Whisper Whtie layer on which I stamped another sentiment from the Broadway Birthday stamp set in black ink, as well as the party hat in Melon Mambo ink.

I'm so excited to see this month's Paper Pumpkin kit...it coordinates with this fun suite! I can't wait to see what additional touches it will include.

Now, back to my BOGO sale! It is this Saturday, June 16th from 8:30 am -12:30 pm at my home  in Cambridge, Ontario. If you are local I would love it if you stopped by. Drop me a message and I will send my address. I have over one hundred stamp sets, dozens of bundles, inks, paper, embellishment and more, that all need to find new homes. For every dollar you spend at my sale, you'll receive an equivalent credit on product from the new catalogue...talk about a deal! Double the stamping fun!! I hope to see you on Saturday. In the meantime, have a great week and be sure to check in later in the week for a special anniversary post and a blog hop!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$136.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...