Monday, July 2, 2018

Welcome Little One

Happy Summer!!! I am officially on holidays and it sure feels GOOD!! Now if only my body would catch on and stop waking me up at 5:00 am ;)

It is a brand new month and with come two UH-MAZING promotions! Firstly...


I am always thrilled to welcome new members to my Stamping Symphony family and this month I anticipate I'll be adding several! This deal is just too good to pass up! Join my Stamping Symphony during the month of July and receive an entire colour family set of newly-designed ink pads absolutely FREE! Really. There's absolutely no catch. A $92.25 value FREE.
When you consider the fact that you get to choose $165 worth of products of your choice for your kit and pay only $135 for the kit (there's no shipping or HST on the Starter Kit in Ontario) your total savings adds up to $184 in savings! This deal is a no-brainer!
Start saving 20% on every Stampin' Up! order, get early access to new products (hello Holiday Catalogue in August!), not to mention all the perks and benefits I offer my Symphony members. To learn more, click the "Want a 20% Discount" tab above.

Now, as if that weren't exciting enough...


I don't know about you, but I LOVE every single pack of DSP in this year's catalogue. It has been a while since I've been able to say that, but this year, Stampin' Up! has knocked it out of the park with the paper selection. That's way I'm SOOOO pumped about this promotion. During the month of July, purchase three packs of DSP and choose a fourth pack absolutely FREE! How awsome is that?? Now, I know you're probably thinking you don't need that much pretty paper, but seriously, who are we kidding? This has absolutely nothing to do with need ;) (If it would make you feel better you could always split your order with a friend)

Check out the paper packs included in this deal:


Order your DSP today!

In order to give you a little inspiration, here is a card I designed that features the Animal Expedition and Twinkle Twinkle paper packs...

I am so in love with the sweet animal images from the Animal Outing stamp set. They are such fun to colour...in fact, I'm featuring them in my Colour Therapy class this week! This is one of the projects we'll be making. I used my Stampin' Blends to colour the focal image, which I stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink. The circle is die-cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits and layered on a scalloped Crumb Cake circle cut with the Layering Circles framelits.

I added a little scalloped border from the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty paper pack, as well as some wooden hearts from the Frames Elements, some Basic Adhesive-backed Sequins and a bit of Silver and Petal Pink Baker's Twine. The sentiments, also from the Animal Outing set, are stamped in Crumb Cake and Petal Pink ink.

Such a sweet card to welcome a new little person!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. I love your paper choices and design. That stamp set is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This set was one we got free at OnStage, but I would have ordered it anyway...it's adorable! Thanks for your kind words, Susan. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...