Monday, July 23, 2018

An Early Fall Project

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend and are enjoying the summer. I am away on a mini vacation with my family this weekend, but thought I would share some fabulous news...


I can hardly believe it, but I've just earned my first Stampin' Up! incentive trip...an all expenses paid Mediterranean cruise through the Greek Isles!! I am SOOOO excited...and the trip isn't until NEXT July! I am so grateful to my customers, my team and my family for their support and encouragement. This would never have happened without them!

Last weekend I held my quarterly team training event and I thought I would share one of the make-n-takes we did. We were preparing for an awesome new limited-time promotion next month, so I thought it would be fitting to use some of the products that will be featured...


This design was inspired by Kim McGillis' beautiful card I saw on Pinterest. I used Crushed Curry and Blackberry Bliss, along with copper accents for my colour scheme. Could it be any more fall'ish??  NOT that I am in ANY hurry for fall to arrive....it can just take it's sweet time. I have LOTS more summering to do first ;)


The bundle I used is called Blended Seasons and features an awesome all-season stamp set and FANTASTIC coordinating framelits. Here I used some of the dies along with my embossing mats in my Big Shot to add the embossed detail on the Crushed Curry card from. I also stamped the leaf image from the Blended Season stamp set in Crushed Curry to add texture and pattern. I sponged the edges of the panel using Crushed Curry ink to add softness and depth.


The label is die-cut from Very Vanilla card stock using the dies from the bundle. They are called Stitched Seasons and include three label dies with stitched detail. They are soooo pretty! I stamped the label using the leaf stamp and Crushed Curry ink and the sentiment using Blackberry Bliss ink. I tucked some die-cut leaves and flourishes behind the label and added some burlap ribbon and copper sequins by way of embellishment.


On the inside of the card I added a Very Vanilla card stock panel on which I stamped more of the leaves in Crushed Curry ink.



This new bundle will be available to order starting August 1st and only while supplies last or until August 31st, whichever happens first. This is one bundle you NEED in your collection, as it literally covers every season and occasion. Watch my Instagram and Facebook accounts for more on this bundle in the coming days and weeks.

In the meantime, have a fabulous week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

6 comments:

  1. This is an awesome card!!!! I am thankful you posted it!! God's church is going through a tough time right now . People leaving etc. We are trying to set off new this fall and I am hoping to make enough of these cards to give to each member that is still here and the ones that left. Thank you so very much for your early card that will give me enough time to do that I think. Please Pray for us. It is such a beautiful card. You have a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pray for your church...I'm so glad you found this card inspiring.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on earning the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Greek Isle incentive trip! What an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mi Ran...I'm over-the-moon excited!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...