Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!

Happy 2019! I hope you have had a wonderful holiday season filled with good food and good times with family and friends. I took an ENTIRE WEEK off. I haven't done that in more than a year and a half! It was so good to just relax, binge-watch Hallmark Christmas movies, nap, play games with my family and otherwise veg out. It is back to work this week with lots of exciting plans for the next several months of stamping events.
My first priority has been planning my upcoming training day for my Stamping Symphony team this Saturday. I have so many fun projects planned for them, all of which feature lots of goodies from the upcoming Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-bration brochure. One of the projects features my Product of the Week, the Butterfly Gala bundle...


This bundle is absolutely FAN-TAS-TIC...especially when paired with the fabulous coordinating products from the Sale-a-bration brochure. Check out this fun project we'll be making on Saturday...


Now, I know what you're thinking..."This is cute, but not exactly fun", right? Check THIS out...


Now THAT is FUN! I love fun-fold cards that are unexpected. This one folds completely flat into a standard 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" size, making it easy to mail as it fits in a standard-sized envelope. The fun part is that it opens up to stand and display three panels, giving lots of space to showcase DSP, stamps, die-cuts and more and STILL leave room to write a message. Here is what it looks like opened flat...


Now, I will have a special announcement in today's Live @ Five video that will include information on how to get the tutorial for this fun-fold. Be sure to tune in if you're able or watch the recording later.

Here is the full list of Sale-a-bration products I used on this lovely as well as the other supplies...

Product List

Thanks for stopping by on this first day of 2019. I wish you all the best in the year ahead...may health, happiness and true peace be yours. Be sure to check back on Thursday for an exciting announcement!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card and bonus that it's a fun fold! I love that paper! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...