Monday, January 14, 2019

Hey Love Treats

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was super-busy as I hosted my Sale-a-bration Bingo event on Saturday evening. We had a great time and my guests enjoyed browsing my displays of new products and project ideas. One lucky guest was the big winner of three of the five bingo games!
Now that that event is finished it's time to start thinking about Valentine's Day which, believe it or not, is exactly one month from today! I just love creating cute treat holders for my kiddos at school (yes, even teenagers like getting sweet treats) and for my son's classmates. I pulled out the adorable Hey Love stamp set, which will be my featured product all week long.


Check out this adorable treat box...


If you haven't checked out the adorable pillow boxes in the annual catalogue yet, you are missing out! I love them for quick and easy treat packaging. This one holds four Ghirardelli chocolate caramels squares...such a yummy Valentine's treat!

I just adore the sweet gorilla image from the Hey Love stamp set and coloured him using Smokey Slate and Basic Black Stampin' Blends. I'm featuring this project in my Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page, so be sure to check it out for some colouring tips and all of the measurements.


I decorated my box using some All my Love DSP and coordinating ribbon. The hearts are cut using the new Be Mine Stitched Framelits...sooooo in love with that set (pardon the pun!). I'll be featuring them NEXT week! I decided to fussy cut my sentiment so that I could spread it out across the top of the focal image.

I think this little box will find it's way into my son's Valentines basket this year, though there are some other really cute ideas I came up with while playing with this set. Be sure to check them all out in my Tuesday Live @ Five video or later in the week on the Video Tutorials tab above.

Thanks for stopping by today...I'll be back tomorrow for our monthly Stamping Symphony team blog hop. In the meantime, have a great day!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...