Monday, February 4, 2019

A Sweet Weekend

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Mine was super (and not just because of a football game!). I held my annual Customer Appreciation open house on Saturday and had so much fun spoiling my amazing customers. Here are some photos of the set-up for my event...












Of course, in addition to the yummy munchies and fun prizes, we also did two make-n-takes. One of them happens to feature my product of the week, the Sweetest Thing Bundle...


I am absolutely in love with this bundle and the awesome coordinating products in the How Sweet it Is Suite! The best part? All of the images in the DSP that coordinate with dies in the bundle! On this card the only thing that is stamped is the sentiment! The jars are die-cut from the DSP using the framelits...how sweet is that? (Pun intended!)


I also showcased the Stitched Rectangles Framelits, which are my new go-to dies. They look fantastic layered on this card in Pool Party and Coastal Cabana. I added some extra sparkle by applying Wink of Stella to the jars and adding some Glitter Enamel Dots.

On the inside I kept it super simple with another stamped sentiment from the Sweetest Thing stamp set in Gorgeous Grape.

I'll be featuring this card and two other fun projects using products from the How Sweet it Is Suite in this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. Be sure to check it out either live or later on my YouTube channel or on the Video Tutorials tab above.

Thanks for stopping by today...have a great week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What fun! Gorgeous displays, yummy treats, and I'm sure everyone had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...