Monday, February 11, 2019

Happy Tails!

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was blissfully quiet...I truly appreciate those, as they are few and far between! I finished planning the projects for my new online class and am SUPER excited about it! I'll have more info to share in the next couple of days, but in the meantime, here is a sneak peek at one of the projects I'll be making with my Wine Not Stampers Club this week...


Last month several club members ordered the Happy Tails bundle and asked if we could do a project or two that featured it this month. Happy to oblige, I designed this cute easel card. Here's a look at it opened up...


I absolutely adore this cute puppy dog from the Happy Tails stamp set! vI used my Smokey Slate Blends to colour him in, after stamping him in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the coordinating Dog Builder punch to punch him out. The bowl is actually from the Nine Lives stamp set, which is also in the Occasions Catalogue. I stamped it in Tuxedo Black as well, coloured it with the Balmy Blue Blends and then fussy cut it out.


I love the way these two stamp sets work together...and that they both have coordinating punches! If you love them too you'll want to be sure to check back later this week when I'll be announcing my new online class..."Going to the Dogs" (and Cats!) I can't wait to share the details with you!

In the meantime, be sure to check out my Tuesday Live @ Five video over on Facebook this week where I'll be showcasing this bundle with two more ca-ute projects. Have a great week!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...