Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Lasting Lily

Happy Tuesday! I'm a day late posting this week because my son has been super-sick and I've spent the last couple of days taking care of him and running him to the doctor. Thankfully, it looks like the meds he's been taking have finally kicked in and he's on the road to feeling much better!

This week I am featuring the Lasting Lily Sale-a-bration stamp set and the coordinating Lily Framelits. Check out this pretty card I made using the stamp set...


I also featured this one in my Tuesday Live @ Five video today, so you can check out all of the details and how-to by watching it. It is the second card I demonstrated in the video...but you'll want to watch the whole thing to see the other two cute projects!


Check out the complete list of the products I used to create this card below. Clicking on the image will take you directly to my website for easy ordering :)

Thanks for checking in...I'll be back on Friday with our monthly Stamping Symphony Blog Hop...be sure to stop by then! In the meantime, have a spectacular week!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...