Monday, March 4, 2019

Piece of Cake

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend filled with lots of stamping. Mine certainly was! I held back-to-back card buffets on Thursday and Friday evenings and then did a private class for one of my oldest and dearest friends on Sunday afternoon. It was such a great day and I got to introduce seven brand-new stampers to the wonderful world of Stampin' Up! I'm thrilled to say they loved it and have booked me to go back again in May! Nothing makes me happier than seeing new stampers' faces when they see their finished creations and realize that THEY MADE THAT! Best. Feeling. Ever!!

Today I have a card to share with you that I will be featuring in this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video. I uses my Product of the Week...


Now, the punch from this bundle is currently unavailable, but it is expected back in stock in a couple of weeks. I just couldn't wait that long to show you the cute projects I designed with it! Here is one of them (which doesn't actually use the punch, so you can create it NOW!)...


This card works for just about any birthday, which is what I love about it! I used some DSP from the How Sweet it Is pack as well as the reversible Granny Apple Green/Coastal Cabana ribbon from the same suite. I just love those two colours together! The cake and candles are stamped with same two shades of ink.


I used the Banner Duet punch to punch out the sentiment...that's a punch I often overlook and I have no idea why...it's a great one!


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the Piece of Cake stamp set and added a cute little Candle embellishment...so fun!

For all of the details, including measurements and a step-by-step tutorial, be sure to check out tomorrow's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. If you miss the live you can view the recording any time afterwards by clicking the Video Tutorials link at the top of this page.

Thanks for checking in today...have a spectacular week!


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...