Tuesday, June 4, 2019

It's a happy, happy day!

Happy new catalogue day!! The brand new 2019/20 Annual Catalogue goes live today at 12 Noon MT (2:00 pm ET) and I couldn't be more excited! So many fabulous new products to inspire my creativity...I can hardly wait to get my inky little hands on them! If you haven't yet got a hard copy of the catalogue, you can view the PDF by clicking the image below, then, if you live in Canada, drop me an email and I will send out a hard copy to you!



One of the best things about the new catalogue is a new set of five In-Colors® to add to my colour collection. Each one is absolutely gorgeous and unlike anything else we have. Here's a look at each one...

Aren't they pretty??? I made these 4-1/4" square cards using the gorgeous Good Morning Magnolia stamp set...so, so pretty! Here's a closer look at each colour:

Terracotta Tile
Rococo Rose
Purple Posy
Seaside Spray
Pretty Peacock
Of course, each colour comes in an ink pad, reinker, marker and beautiful linen ribbon. I so love Stampin' Up!® for their colour coordination...it was what first attracted me when I first discovered them more than 10 years ago and it still is my number one favourite thing about our products.

Now, I mentioned that I used the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set for the image and sentiment. I also used the new Stitched Nested Labels dies to die-cut the sentiment label on each card. They are such a great shape and the stitching detail is just perfect.

I decided to see how all five colours would look combined on a single card...I love the result. Check this out:


I used Designer Paper from the new In-Color® 6" x 6" stack to create my background. I absolutely love how the five colours work together...and can we talk about the patterns in the DSP? Can you say gingham in EVERY COLOUR??? The sentiment I used is from the Above the Cloud stamp set I featured last week...it works for more than just hot air balloons!

Here's another version I made using a different-patterned DSP...


I honestly can't decide which one I like better! The script on this pattern reads "Inspire Create Share Ink Stamp Repeat" Isn't that fun? I showcased this card during my prime time edition of Tuesday Live @ Five this week. Check it out below!



Have a spectacular day...and don't forget to place your new catalogue order in my online store!



Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$150.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...