Monday, June 24, 2019

Marvelous Mosaic

Happy Monday! Can you believe it is the last Monday of June...and the last one of the school year for me...WAHOO!! I couldn't be more ready for summer break...it has been a long, trying year. We have so much fun planned for this summer, not the least of which is our EPIC trip of a lifetime, courtesy of Stampin' Up! We are leaving in less than two weeks for the Greek Isles Incentive trip and all of us are virtually buzzing with excitement! I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity for my family and I...we would absolutely NEVER be able to afford this on our own. I can't wait!!

Now...you stopped by to see a project, so I'd best get to it. This week I am featuring the gorgeous Mosaic Mood suite...


This is another one of those suites where the Designer Series Paper absolutely steals the show! Look at this beautiful paper...


Here's a card I made using several items from the suite...


There are so many things to love about this card. I started with some of the beautiful paper for my background and then used more for the horizontal element and yet another pattern for the circle behind my sentiment label. You truly can't go wrong with paper this gorgeous. Did I mention that this is specialty paper? It has a beautiful glossy sheen on one side of each sheet...so pretty!

I stamped my tree using Garden Green and Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla card stock. The focal image is stamped on a die-cut Stitched Nested Label. The sentiment is first stamped in Mint Macaron and punched using the Timeless Label punch. Then I re-stamped the image in Garden Green ink on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla card stock and fussy cut it, popping it up with mini dimensionals when I adhered it to the punched label. I used a circle punched from another pattern in the Mosaic Mood DSP pack to ground my sentiment label. Here's a closer look...


As you can see, I added a Flower Faceted Gem for some extra sparkle and some 1/4" Textile Ribbon for added texture.


On the inside of the card I added a Very Vanilla panel on which I stamped another sentiment from the Memorable Mosaic stamp set in Soft Suede ink and a little flower in Mint Macaron. I added another strip of the same mosaic border pattern I used on the front of the card.

I will be demonstrating this and two other cards featuring this stamp set in tomorrow's special birthday edition of Tuesday Live @ Five. Yep...I'm turning another year older...haven't figured out how to slow down time yet! I hope you'll join me over on my Facebook page for some birthday fun, surprises and stamping using this awesome product suite. If you miss the live broadcast you can catch the replay or check out my Video Tutorials tab at the top of this page to watch the recording on YouTube.

Thanks for starting your week with me...I hope you have a great one!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...