Monday, January 27, 2020

Fresh Mountain Air

Maybe it's my Austrian heritage, but I absolutely love the mountains. My dad was grew up in the heart of the Austrian Alps and every time I have been to visit his family there my heart is always drawn to those majestic mountains.  I could sit and gaze at them for hours...they make my heart happy and my soul feels at peace whenever I am near them. I think that is why I was so drawn to the gorgeous Mountain Air bundle. Not only is it perfect for masculine and outdoorsy cards, but the images are beautiful. Check it out...


One of my favourite things about the Mountain Air stamp set is that the stamps are reversible. So this seven-piece set is actually a FOURTEEN-piece one. The solid images are stamped using the reverse side of the detailed stamps. It it SO COOL! Check out this project I made for a recent event...


I was inspired by a card by Mitosu Crafts. Here, I've used some Country Club DSP that I die-cut using the Stitched Nested Label dies to anchor my images. The mountains and moon are stamped in Basic Gray ink on Smoky Slate and So Saffron card stock respectively. The trees are stamped in Garden Green on Whisper White. I used the Majestic Mountain dies to cut each of the images out. I added a few silver sequins as twinkling stars...man cards can sparkle, right??


The base of my card is Basic Gray card stock with an additional Basic Gray panel that I embossed using the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set.


On the inside I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped more trees in Garden Green ink and another sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays set in Basic Gray.

I'll be demonstrating this card and two others in this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. If you're not on Facebook or unable to catch the live broadcast, the video will be uploaded to my YouTube channel shortly afterwards. There will be a link on the Video Tutorials tab above.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a super week!


Product List
Metallics Sequin Assortment
Metallics Sequin Assortment
[144214]
$6.75

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...