Monday, January 20, 2020

Lovely Lily Pad Love

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. We had a bug dump of snow here...nearly 20 cm (8" for you non-metric-types) came down on Saturday! My hubby was mighty grateful for his snowblower! All that snow meant lots of time in my studio and I not only gave it a thorough clean-up, I also did some creating. Lots of good stuff coming in the weeks ahead!
This week I am featuring a suite of products that aren't really a suite...but should be! I'm referring to the beautiful Lovely Lily Pad stamp set, coordinating Lily Pad Dies and utterly gorgeous Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper...




Now, I will admit, that when I first saw these products in the Sale-a-bration brochure, I wasn't sold on them. I just didn't see the possibilities...but boy, was I wrong! Once I got my hands on them and started creating with them I just couldn't stop and they have become my very favourite Sale-a-bration items this year!
Check out this card I designed for a swap I participated in recently...

One of the best things about this stamp set is that the images have bold lines, making them super-easy to colour. For this card I used Stampin' Blends...Dark Flirty Flamingo, Dark Lovely Lipstick, and the Granny Apple Green combo, to be specific. I just love how they turned out...so vibrant and rich!


Of course, I had to add some Wink of Stella to make the blossoms shimmer...so pretty!

The background Whisper White panel is embossed using the Mosaic embossing folder and I used some of the gorgeous Lily Impressions DSP as well. Since I was all about the freebies on this card, I also used some of the Metallic Baker's Twine and Sequins in Bermuda Bay to embellish...gotta love free stuff! Speaking of free...the sentiment is from another Sale-a-bration freebie called Sending You Thoughts!


On the inside I added another Whisper White panel and stamped another sentiment from the Sending You Thoughts stamp set as well as another lily pad and blossom.

I'll be demonstrating this card and two others using these gorgeous products in tomorrow Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page. I hope you'll join me for the live broadcast, but if you miss it you can catch the replay on my YouTube channel or the Free Video Tutorials at the top of this page.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...I hope you have a great week!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...