Monday, March 16, 2020

Peaceful Poppies Fun Fold

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend in spite of all of the craziness going on in the world right now. Here, we are hunkered down for the foreseeable future. All schools in our province are currently on an extended March Break for the next three weeks, so my son and are are planning to stay home and spend some quality time together. Unfortunately my husband's job doesn't allow him to work from home, so he is, for now, still heading out to work each day. We are being cautious, but not fearful; taking responsible action, but not panicking. I trust that you are doing the same.

One of the major upsides of social distancing is LOTS of time for stamping! Check out this surprisingly-easy fun fold I made using products from the Peaceful Poppies Suite...


I have to say, that when I first saw a sample by Mitosu on Instagram, I thought nope...too complicated! But then, on second look I realize it really isn't that complicated! It's just a double easel card with a twist...but boy does it create a WOW project! The best part is that it folds completely flat and fits into a standard envelope for mailing...


I used several products from the Peaceful Poppies Suite in the Jan-June Mini Catalogue for this one, including the both the Painted Poppies and Peaceful Moments bundles and that gorgeous Peaceful Poppies Designer Paper.



Here's the video where I demonstrate how to make this card and two others using the Peaceful Poppies Suite...



Thanks for stopping by today. Stay well, be safe and happy stamping!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...